Friday 17 February 2012

Songs of the day/ Background Score Love - Kung Fu Panda

Ello there,

You have seen Kung Fu Panda haven't you? Its fantastically awesome! yes its true, its that awesome.

A couple of days ago I was online, as I as usually seem to be, downloading some music.
My ipod recently had a host of problems that left without most of my music. I was getting the theme from Finding Nemo ( it will get a post of its own, later) and the youtube sidebar showed some Kung Fu Panda songs.
And then some punches to the face, rickshaw chases, roundhouse kicks, silk eating goats, geese fathers and baby panda's later, I got nearly the entire soundtrack :)






It makes me so unbelievably happy this music. What is so wrong with feeling epic and you solve some math problems or brush your teeth or wearing your sweater or talking to your cousin or walking down stairs or ......... well you understand.

So here let me make you friday more epic and then you will love the it so much, then you'll here it all throughout the weekend.



Music by- Hans Zimmer and John Powell
ok bye                  

P.S- Thank you sister, for redesigning the blog. I loves you :)

2 comments:

  1. "Thanks to my sister who was redesigned the blog"-
    correct this please

    aapki shubhchintaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shubh chintaki.
    Miss chapatti,
    a little proof reading required,still.
    Missing commas and such.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)