Sunday 24 October 2010

a second life

everyday will have something terrible in it, even though the entire day was great.
some thought will trigger it off. and unhappiness will flow. 
when all your life come back to you.


so everyday when my mind goes back to the wrong things. the botherings. 


the 3 minutes of alone time I get while going to my class I take my headphones. plug them in.
play it and live a different life.
for 3 minutes in my normal mistake ridden life I'm something I like and want to be.

DREAM. 


2 comments:

  1. i do the same thing. and sometimes i try and live with my thoughts and face them. but sometimes music makes they go away and i feel as if nothing bad had ever happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music also does that too me...Its the 3 minutes that make everything better:)
    Hugs,sweetie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)