Friday 22 October 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Dear papa.

there are a few things I would like to say to you so I made a list.

1. I love you.

2. the above statement is complete and absolute truth.

3.You are incredibly and amazing-ly the coolest person I know.

4. I loved every minute of our sitting room concerts or ear blasting songs down the nelson mandela road.

And I hope you enjoy every minute of YOUR day tomorrow.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!






p.s- thank you dad for the blog title.Its awesome :)

p.p.s- Sorry, I would have posted a picture of us but you have all of them and I couldn't ask you of course

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh sweet sweet sweet:)
    Happy Birthday to your dad:)
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spellings,Karman!
    Edit post.now.

    love!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)