Monday 25 October 2010

New Found Florence



















Hello folks, nothing post worthy happened to me the past 3 days.
Though I did however go and do some shopping for my room.I really wanted to show you but left my camera in cousin's bag:( some other day I guess.
(anyway its nice to have a little suspense building.Don't you?)

So I thought I'd share this new favourite and on repeat song I have. I hadn't heard Florence and The Machine before!!
I found this song (Drumming Song) online and am in awe of her voice so much power.

so enjoy your monday and I hope some interesting-ness shall befall you and me.




p.s-I love how she sways and dances in the video.so not choreographed:)
do you like? and sorry its just a link embedding wasn't allowed but its was the closest I could get to a link, and it has picture so............ :) 

4 comments:

  1. I really love that video and how she dances too
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you to listen to her all summer!
    And then this october.
    You thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you did! Buy iTunes gives crap demos. So heard an entire song on 8tracks

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)