Thursday 19 August 2010

Goodbye for Now

Sorry for the no updates. Life has been super busy and its only going to get worse these next couple of months.
With school competitions and and the growing fear of first term exams I have decided to take a blog sabbatical
(I would have called it leave but sabbatical definitely sounds more serious and cool )
I shall be back posting in October when we get a  20 days break.

So as a go I shall leave you with 2 songs that have been on my iPod a lot and I absolutely love them.




Mumford and Sons - The Cave








Coldplay-See You Soon (Live 2003)






And just for fun a picture showing 2 things in life I shall always like and love. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Eeeep!
    You can't leave for soo long!
    Try posting at least once or twice a week.
    that's all :(
    I love the last picture.
    L O V E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh..Will miss you..Take a good care of youself and see you around:)

    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. my love for mumford and sons knows no bounds.

    goood luck on life and i anxiously anticipate your return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment!! Good luck with learning the piano :) :) I LOVE watching to Lord of the Rings trilogy too, it's become a Christmas tradition!

    Ahh Mumford and Sons, amazing! Hope you start posting again soon, wishing you the best with everything :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comment and for visiting. i love reading your posts. and funny as it is i always watch lotr trilogy during christmas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and i just listened to the mumford and sons song. i can't believe i haven't heard their music before. its amazing! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments I'm back posting on the 30th.meet all you readers then:D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)