Thursday 30 September 2010

Back and Blogging


What a September  it has been! From today I am free, completely free............till school starts 18th October.

Seeing other blogs almost all are talking about fall...hats...scarves:) So I thought hey even I should do a fall post.
But no can do its still monsoon here :( with some incredible days of sunshine but its one of those rare months in Delhi when the weather is in between, pleasant almost(treat!). So I guess this is the equivalent of fall in other places because this is the only  time of the year when I get to where my lovely green cardigan and other sleeve-less jackets.I wait the entire year for these months until the dry bitter cold winter sets in.

And I get to start the new month spending some happy hours with my friends(much needed after barely having time after these 2 months) :D
So here's to you transitional months of loveliness.I cant wait to experience what you hold.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back,darling:)
    I adore that photo:)
    Kisses
    Enjoy your free day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana, the photo is from my bangalore weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your holidays are wonderful!!! And enjoy fall :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)