Wednesday 11 August 2010

Gorgeous people Gorgeous pictures

I haven't seen too many old movies, But you don't need to have seen them to appreciate these.All I can say about these are that they are utterly and simply gorgeous!


























































































































Talking of wonderful people today  its blogger Diana Mieczan's birthday! She has a lovely blog called exPress-o .
Happy Birthday Diana and thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. awww....Thank you sweetie...I am just catching up after a busy few days...and this totally made my week...Thank you so very much!!!!!!
    You are soooo sweet!

    Hope you are having a great week and see you soon,sweetheart:)

    Happy Monday:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)