I drew some more today. This burst of bits of inspiration was long overdue. But sadly my writing has been non existent and no amounts force re-reading has helped. So now I have resorted to my earlier method. The same method that I have been trying to avoid. I listen to some background scores (surprise surprise) of simliar theme. I have been trying to avoid this because it becomes a very annoyingly dependent habit and I want to be able to write without music.
Anyway so my score for today is - The Bourne trilogy soundtrack composed by John Powell.
The theme is so extremely perfect and it makes you feel so many cool things all at once. A few of the things this score makes you feel like you are doing and makes you want to do are:
1) while using the computer and hearing some of the songs you do in fact feel like you are uncovering some covert government operation.
2) hacking into the systems of said government to send them on the wrong trail.
3) knowing more about your forgotten espionage career.
4) gravely stare, first into the computer screen then into the distance above the screen, reason for sudden rush of emotions being -the sadistic govt. operation
-the horrible things you did before turning rogue.
5) a sense of urgency suddenly attacks you. This would be cooler if after leaving your computer screen you were to assemble your gun but life, sadly is not always so obliging.
So thats it I am off trying to force my sub conscious to reveal my hidden espionage skills I urge you all to do the same and my the best spy win!
p.s - always, whenever you can help it use the word espionage instead of spying
- I have always wanted to say the word 'rogue'. I can die in peace now.