Friday 17 August 2012

Filling you in

Hello  all!

Well since the last time we spoke I have officially become a grown up and sometimes I actually feel like one! (rarely though)
Come next week I would have been going to college for a month which is pretty cool. I'm also living in this hostel type place, which I did not like at first but now I kind of like.

You know I really wanted to study history and so far history is not being that nice to me. It's a bit boring and I'm really waiting for the good stuff to start. But you know I'd still rather be doing a bit of boring history than no history.

So basically I just wanted to fill you guys in before I get back to regular posting and seeing as I have done that....bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)