Tuesday 24 May 2011

For this 100th I bring to you

I have written and deleted this post more times than I care to count.
I know that it doesn't have to be perfect or brilliant


What I think I need right now
something that is purely mine 

With no bits of anyone else 
 that's why I love this space.




For this 100th post I bring to you
Things that make me goose pimpled


Midnight heart to heart with Sylvie

The Lord of the Rings Soundtrack

Writing while sitting under fairy lights

Walking through some historical place 

Singing with Sylvie

Dreams about the books I've read

Petrichor

Feeling deeply about something


Being alone and absorbing my life

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful 100th post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great 100th post and congratulations to for getting that far!

    Some historical places make me goose pimply as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!! It's an absolutely perfect 100th post :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)