Wednesday 10 November 2010

I think I'm finally making my peace. Celvi/Sylvie  and I have been on an inspiration cold war for the past couple of months.The electricity that used to flow when I touched the keys stopped and things became boring and started to fall asleep.Thoughts of her were not consuming me anymore.
But things started to change again. when I went through my scribbles from ages ago and found something that filled me completely, the way up to my fingernails.
And just with 4 chords the icey cold wall started to, very slowly but very promisingly melt.





I feel warm again.

7 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful post,sweetie
    I love the way you write
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a sweet t-shirt GIVEAWAY today, so please join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))) Thank you for joining the Ex-Presso / Blog couture giveaway! I hope you'll win! ;)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hug*
    i love u cos u r awesome :)
    AND and so is ur blog.
    u right, awesome

    oh too much of awesome
    no, cos we are the Goddesses of awesome!

    ok i ll stop now






    Guess whoooo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Shreya ends with Guess Who?
    But,
    great job Karman!
    warmth and wishes to you and Celvie. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. "inspiration cold war" is perhaps the nicest phrase I have heard all day.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)