Thursday 7 July 2011

Rebooted and Ready.

Taking a break and hoping that when you return you will be different
and taking a break because you're not yourself and hoping that when you return you are yourself,
In the words of Mumford and Sons
 "how glad I was to be myself 
   and use my heart once more"


A good break it has been.
I went to a place with a differently world around me. A different world with its essence in place and through every fight, every happy dance, and every tiny thing I bought
I got myself, because there was no way my heart was going to miss this chance, miss seeing this place.

A tiny thing I'd forgotten, about this head and heart of mine that was missing, was that they do tend to move at a speed so fast I dont think it even keeps up with itself. On the upside there is lot to write about.
And I am finding myself excited about it.

My tummy is partly psychic.
It warns be if there is doom or great things to come, since its partly psychic it can't tell them apart but the feeling I've been getting is leaning more on the great side. I'm sure of it, how could I not be. At the moment with me lie prints to be framed, rolls of paper, new Coldplay and myself back in place.

I can almost hear the stories on their way!



1 comment:

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)