Thursday 10 March 2011

Let the Hiccups Begin!

So I've been missing in action these last couple of days.
Thats because my mind had left me for these couple of days. The good bits of my mind the bits I like, just went away on a holiday. Just like that without prior notice. So there the other bits of my mind were, trying to cope with consequences of such a void.

As of right now some goods bits are coming back but the I still feel pretty useless.

It's like all my inspiration and creativity has been sucked out.
My bouts of inspiration are scarce and in tiny sizes. Its like my brain hiccups. Now if I had moments of creativity as brain sneezes this would all be a different matter. But alas it does not. My creativity comes in short consecutive bursts lasting a short period of time until something or someone scares me and then it goes away for while.

And since these last few days the good bits of my mind have away even the hope of a brain hiccup has been lost, but no more. I shall now use the remaining bits of my mind and concentrate so hard on having a hiccup that I shall either have one or implode. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Get your brain to hold its breath. Or make it drink a glass of water in one go. Should help with the hiccups. Dunno about neurological function though. Hypoxia isn't pleasant. Especially not for the brain. Especially since brain cells do *not* regenerate. So don't your bump your head anywhere either. You're losing precious, much-needed neurons that way. And don't worry, creativity will come flooding back sooner or later. ;) Probably exam overflow or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAd. Fill the void up, soon. =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)