Monday 14 March 2011

And so it begins


Today it began. The last year of school. The year which already looks a bit glum The excessive studying, the scarce-ness of holidays, the importance and number of exams to be taken.
So to keep me going I have compiled a list of things that must be done. Things that shall offer familiarity, comfort and maybe some courage to do what is required this year.
A list that consists of re-reading of certain books, first time reading of others, watching of certain films and playing of some very important music:)

And just maybe with this right combination of things and not making myself lazy, I just might get through this year.I'll maybe just get this year over with and enter this world with a big bad Cheshire smile on my face feeling happy about the things I managed to achieve (and wanted to) and the things that I will.
And start the next year extremely excited about the things I always wanted to and to give this blog the time and effort it deserves.


So with a deep breath I take the plunge.





p.s- picture just because, found via stumbleupon

3 comments:

  1. Oh the year will pass by just like that! Hope you have a good one and enjoy your class 12 :) And do post if you have time. I love reading them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have you back! Good luck with the next year :) I know it seems bad now, but when I look back I realise how much fun I could have had if I eased up on myself a bit. Focused on all of the little things there is to love about life. (I sound so old, argh!)
    And I'm sure you'll do amazingly well!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck girl. I know you'll rock this place.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)