Monday 7 March 2011

No Title

Hello people. I'm sorry I'm still not back in the blogging everyday thing yet.
Just wanted to pop in (always wanted to say that) and tell you that the past weekend has been good.
I got a book I've been hunting for.
Right now I'm blogging just before starting the last Lord of the Rings.That's right I'm in the midst of a marathon which I shall also maybe be blogging about.
Tomorrow is my result but lets not talk about that.Ever.

Okay so goodnight I hope you dream of Rivendell as well :D

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the book.
    Best of luck with the marathon.
    Best of luck with the blogging.
    And last, but not least...
    Best of luck with the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything!! And Lord of the Rings is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading this in june 2012 and sis you still haven't finished the lord of the rings. Teeheee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as treebeard said "don't be hasty" It will happen some day

      Delete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)