Monday 10 January 2011

Zucchinis and Pirates

I woke to a cold day today and not feeling perfectly well. A bit sick.
And I have been the same.
I think it might a combination of a number of things namely the cold weather and my sister leaving back for college again.

So I just sat around in bed the entire day, sometimes reading sometimes watching TV.
But just now mum made a lovely dinner which included some lovely steamed zucchini (slightly seasoned) and other various veggies and some lemon chicken. (lovely love to you mum)

And I already feel well.
almost.

I'm hearing long ago downloaded songs, which feel new.
I'm also hearing new and playing new songs.
I'm reading after a very long time.
I have plans on Wednesday.I don't feel completely alone.

I don't know whether its progress or if I'm moving forward.
But I do know that  I am much better than I was in the morning or last evening.



























(this is photo is only here because I have been have this urge to go surfing (I don't even know how to swim) and I was listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack)

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)