Wednesday 12 January 2011

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!

Ok so I'm going to start complaining/ranting in

5

4

3

2

1


* The author of the first novel I ever read and possibly the best books ever is coming to India and I can't go get my book signed by her.
* Bryan Adams is coming to Delhi and I can't go for the concert.
* I hate it when my sisters leave and go around being independent-college-girl types.
* Reading Jane Austen has not made me happy.Now I go around hating that the world does not have more Darcys and Knightleys (especially at 16 yrs of age)
* my room is in a mess.
* I hate that I know the coming week of school will be super busy and I will probably miss history a lot!!!!
* and the fact that making this list has not helped a bit.

Ok. I'm off to scream in a pillow.
good night

9 comments:

  1. #5 can be easily remedied. If you have the will power, that is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. vivek I'm just starting out on #5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I know what you mean about Jane Austen raising our expectations :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. and it is completely alright to complain. ha don't worry i often feel that way. i then treat myself to something that i know won't lower my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neither am I being allowed for the Bryan Adams concert. I'm still trying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it makes you feel any better, jk rowling most probably won't come for the lit fest. the organizers denied it.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH AND WE HAVE TO GO FOR THE BRYAN ADAMS CONCERT. I DON'T CARE, WE'LL SPEND THE MONEY, IT'S FOR CHARITY ANYWAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no!! I had a rough semester last year and I got to miss a lot of the things you mentioned..but it makes it better for all of the things you WILL get to do!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)