Monday 31 January 2011

In the span of 15 minutes

The content of this post changed about 5 times in the span of 15 minutes and even now it isn't fixed.As I am typing I'm thinking to myself how on earth can this be classified as post but if google says its a post so do I.
As of this very minute I am imagining/wishing many things. Things such as

being in a choir with mumford and sons and singing Timshel
being in a dark room and swaying/jumping to viva la vida.
meeting simon pegg and nick frost and giving them a big hug (as decided).
walking with emma in the grounds of hartfield. (yes I'm not over emma yet)
doing brilliantly well in my exams but not studying for them.Proving to people that I'm a born genius.
Standing alone in front of a large crowd and singing colours. Letting myself go.
running towards my sister and giving her a big hug. for reasons she knows.

And as of this very moment I hope that Egypt survives to tell its ancient tales (in totality).
this entire affair makes me so upset!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna sing timshel too, but i guess, I'l do it alone, so that my voice resonates the loudest. =P
    I love Emma. Period.
    And how i wish we could do brilliantly in exams without studying. Sigh!

    btw, I participated in a contest, would help if you could read and comment.
    http://pensez.blogspot.com/2011/01/unusually-imperfectly-complete.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)