Tuesday 1 February 2011

That time again

Fellows it's that time again.

The Oscars are nearly here.

and so are my exams. Sad and not as exciting as the Oscars. If only they had a red carpet to the classrooms, with paparazzi screaming "who are you and have you studied!?!?"  *click* *click*
this entire endeavour would be so worth it. Don't you think.

Nevertheless I have to study or rather my mother wants me to study and I shall be locked up in my room trying to make my some sense of  my books.
Now usually I listen to songs while studying (is that a good idea?) and my playlist always consists of background score (surprise surprise) because with normal songs I start singing them and get carried away. But I am dying for some lyrics!!
So please let me know if you have and songs which fit in the category of un-singable and blend in the background.


oh and I should mention posting shall continue to be erratic any problems please mention to my school authorities.It's their fault.


(this is what I shall look like if you meet me tonight.
oh lord make this all nighter bearable)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)