Tuesday 18 January 2011

Listing -concerts, cold, bad news and some good.

Since the last time I posted the complaining has decreased (except for the Jane Austen thing, I don't think that will ever go).
Here are some of the things that have happened to me. (yes its another list, get used to it the trend might last a while)
1. I went for my first ever concert.
not the kind I thought it would be.It was not the kind of music I listen to.Its not the kind I will listen to later.
But I wouldn't trade it for anything.Nothing else would have let me let out soo much of my anger and frustration and I needed to let it out.

2. I got a cold. (I couldn't end this season without falling sick.Preposterous!!) But all thanks to my mum, tissues, hot water and tea I feel loads better.

3. My cousin and I are hard on a mission to persuade my Dad to take us for the Bryan Adams concert.
I think we might just end up going. fingers crossed.

4. The weather here is improving which is brilliant because that means NO MORE frozen-bum-on-piano-bench syndrome. Yay!

5. I haven't heard my ipod in the past 2 days.How this happened? I have no clue, but now every song sounds better :)

6. I'm standing at the start of some drama filled days in school, and the amazing thing is that it doesn't bother me at all. My mind feels light as air. Finally I  don't care!

7. The bad news is February is coming and so are my exams, which means blog sabbatical (though I hope to post frequently)

8. The good news is that my mum made some stew so I'm off to have a yum dinner.

good night.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)