Thursday 11 November 2010

I'm just a bit......

I walk in school and talk to people.Ordinary.
I have normal conversations about general happenings in school. Again ordinary.

All the while talking I feel a solid curtain draw across me and who I am.
There are only 2 people who I call 'friends' and the rest are all 5 minute conversation acquaintances.


I can memorize dialogues and scenes from stuff I watch and WILL repeat them when not wanted.
I listen to background scores the entire day.


I feel like myself.
I guess I'm just............





2 comments:

  1. I love Mr.Fox:)
    Hugs and kisses

    Ps: Hope you had a chance to enter my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Different! (awesome hand movement included) "

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)