Saturday 13 November 2010

You've got to love history

I avoid things. Quite a lot of them.
Today it happened to be studying history for a test on Monday.
I dodged, ducked, ran (and any other word you can think of) away from it.


Then I remembered what I was supposed to be studying.
Renaissance. The change. The time when people to renew themselves did something extraordinary.They went back, back to what they used to have and do what had originally made them, themselves.


They did what the liked. All of what they liked.Worked on it.
Lived it, smell it, felt it and breathed it.


They were free.
And they flew.

3 comments:

  1. they became the change to bring the change. they were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love. i feel the same way.

    and doesn't having tests looming in the back of your mind make history not as fun. as your own personal reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the worst bit is I love history alot but scoring is just impossible in a history test :(

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)