Monday 8 November 2010

For the love of MUSIC

I was watching  vh1, the end of a linkin park song and wondering about the songs I hear and thinking about Coldplay, and thinking about why I like them and how I havent been hearing them lately.

The song ended.

And then it began that string riff of VIVA LA VIDA.

I liked Coldplay before (thanks to my sister) but Viva la Vida was what got me addicted to the band.
The greatness/epic-ness/ the chant/ the drums.

with this song formed something that I thought I'd never have. a FAVOURITE band.
yep, favourite.

Now whenever I hear Viva it makes me want to go for a concert soooo bad.
Be a part of a "trampolined crowd" and sing with all my heart and witness 4 guys create music with all their heart and intelligence.
People who work hard at what they love and fortunately we get to hear the hardwork :)

And some day I hope to be there and be INSPIRED.




A song that changes every time for me. inspires and helps in different ways every time.

2 comments:

  1. I also love that song:)
    Happy Monday,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always wanted to go to one of their concerts. they were in utah a couple years ago i i couldn't afford the tickets at the time. SO sad. and i am pretty sure they are one of my favorite bands as well. almost pretty darn sure.!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)