Thursday 4 November 2010

Happy Diwali

So that time of the year is again here. When everyone decks up the outside of their house with fairy lights (sometimes of the most horrendous blue), when the entire house is cleaned out, when everyone gets some gift even if you barely meet any more.

But mostly for me its when my sister gets a holiday,  its when my mum, sister and I go to the flower really early in the morning and come home and make a rangoli (flower patterns), when its just the four of us sitting all pretty having a really lovely meal.

I just feel plain GOOD.






Here are  pictures from last diwali :)
HAPPY DIWALI!!

(said rangoli) 







see you on monday :)
 

3 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful:) I love what you said...Its all about feeling good!
    Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: Hope you had a chance to enter my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so fun! I hope you have/had a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it.

    Guess who?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)