Monday 19 July 2010

Weekend Gone By




















Well the weekend went by nicely.Starting Saturday with mathematics, a last minute piano class and ending it with a lovely music open house at my aunt's house.Where we karaoke-ed, strummed, hummed Beatle-ed and just generally had a very musical evening =)

Sunday saw me going to the movies and ending the day completely freaked out (thank you Christopher Nolan! )

Now I shall go and spend the rest of the night either finishing political science notes or reading The Alchemyst.
Hmm I wonder which it shall be ;)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely weekends just fly by:) Great photo:)

    Kisses and have a wondeful day!

    ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY, so please join in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the give-away is really cute!!
    I joined as soon as I saw :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)