Saturday 24 July 2010

The Usual Saturdays


The past week and Saturday went as usual.School, naps, dance class, math class, singing really loudly in my room, staring out the window with wind in my hair and music in my ears.

I've been watching the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes and dreaming of Bowler hats and Deer Stalkers.And the dreams only heightened after I watched parts of The Brothers Bloom last night. Rachel Weisz looks so cute in a bowler.
I try to imagine myself with really short hair and wearing a black bowler. Happiness.













Here are some post from the web which I thought were pretty interesting. Enjoy:)

I would definitely want these cute mugs. 

For days when chocolate cake is terribly needed.

would you live in a church? I love the bathroom and the slanting roof bedroom.

Awesome retro posters.

Do it yourself pretty paper snowflake.

Can't wait till the day this is actually made.Musical heaven!

Abandoned.

Morbid ABC anyone?


Have a happy Sunday! :)



(image via Google)



3 comments:

  1. Those are such a great links...I always wanted to have short do...This is such a wonderful post:) Kisses and enjoy your weekend:)

    Love your blog my dear!

    Ps: I hope you had a chance to enter my GIVEAWAY!!! It's the last day today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karman,
    try not siting Google as a source.
    If you are putting up an image, try finding the actual source, the person who clicked it.
    and site that.
    Keep blogging you're getting better (:

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)