Saturday 10 July 2010

And so begin Coldplay months of melancholy.



Usually when I'm depressed I just live like a slob but this is special depression. My sister's 2 month vacation 
ended and she left for Bangalore this morning: :(

This year because her holidays were so long it felt like she was starting college all over again,which was not the nicest feeling and I haven't gotten used it.And when she leaves I crawl back into my mind,plug my earphones in and live on Coldplay music.But its not like I listen to them only when I'm sad, I love their music.Its the fact that she introduced me to them and the music just fits  the moment.



Hmm...............
NO! I mustn't get depressed. The rest of the day I will attempt to feel happy and  blog surf.I hope i succeed. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)