Thursday 21 July 2011

Some things in life are considered therapeutic, restorative, detoxifying, cleansing, meditative ....................(yes I can go on and no I have not used a thesaurus to write down all those words)

Now I realize that when I wrote down the above statement my train of thought was different and as of right now the train is far from where it was. Right now, I think the train is passing through some rainy fields and all the speakers in the train are blasting radiohead. 

Wow! You know someones train of thought is far far far away when it reaches the stage of actually imagining a train.

As illustrated above this is the common problem that occurs when your blogpost page is open simultaneously with other pages for more than an hour.

The theme and general feeling of this posts changes as my playlist progress.
And it just so happens that as I am having troubles with focusing they are showing a Modern Family episode of how Claire is worried that Luke can't focus on anything and takes him to a child psychologist.

I kid you not (always wanted to write that) that even as I typed that my mind just started to wander and think about the rest of the episode but thankfully somehow my fingers carried on with proper sense.

Even though this is quite the rambling post, like all posts it is still means something. I wont leave you with a stupid post about nothing now will I!

So anyway what I actually mean to say is










SQUIRREL!! 







3 comments:

  1. I LOVE SQUIRRELS TOO!
    (This is the only intelligible thing I could say with respect to your post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats good then!
    it was the only intelligible thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. most ridiculous,you.

    write more.
    much more.
    And you could do with a redesign. Please?
    love,
    one of your regular readers. (:

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)