Friday 15 October 2010

Back from cold and happy space

Okay, so now I am completely back and here to stay(hopefully).
I'm back from the mountains I love going to whenever I get the chance.Now, unfortunately  my holidays have come to an end and its time to face the consequences of the terrible first term exams:(

School starts this monday and of course I'm dreading it.But I've still got fight left in me and the following 2 days I am no way going to give up.I've got enough inspiration in me that whatever the result I have other things to lean on.

so Happy Weekend folks.I'll report back on monday and let you know how it went.

p.s- I have quite a lot of holiday photos accumulating and would love to share them with you, so some photos to follow as well :)

1 comment:

  1. If your holiday photos are like this, I can't wait to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)