Wednesday 24 November 2010

When I come back from a movie the following few days are spent getting the score of the movie.
Its one feeling I can never fake. When I'm lying alone on my bed hearing some song that transports me to a different place.It transports me so completely and wholly, that when I'm not there I ache.
I ache to be there physically. To feel the place with my fingers.I want to be there, feel what they are feeling the same pain, the hope, the journey, the greatness, the adventure.
When the song is over I feel worthless. Like anything I do, ever in my life will never be worth it or important to anyone.

But I guess somehow it was known that I was not meant to be in that place but be in mine.
And to help me love my path and my universe, my journey, hope and sadness I was given people who I love.
People who will know how to help. And just by a few words I feel like I have some worth. That in my life all the greatness and adventure belongs to me and its the best.

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful..Hope you are having a lovely day
    Kisses
    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful pillows GIVEAWAY today, just in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove the header.
    its great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love movie scores too! And you're right about music having a transformative power :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)