Tuesday 16 November 2010

History.

A few reasons why I love history/my history class

1. I have an amazing history teacher who loves her subject, even in a school full of people who hate humanities and frown upon history.

2.I finally have a place where I can discuss Romans, Aztecs, Greeks, Egyptian.......and actually get feedback.

3.Some people love history and use it in their own way for their own creative process.Some who make history fun for me are: Eddie Izzard, Asterix comics, Percy Jackson novels, horrible history books.

4.The finding of a connection between an ordinary fact or thing and an ancient civilization/time period blows my mind.

5.The fact that the same species can live so differently at the same moment.

6. The process of finding the reason for your existence and your lifestyle.

7. The fact that my history teacher is the only person I know to date to actually use BY JOVE to exclaim.

I love history. I can't describe the excitement it creates in my tummy. But these are the reasons I could put into words :) 


   (The Council of Gods- Raffaello Sanzio)

5 comments:

I would love to hear from you.Do comment :)